Thursday, September 3, 2009

Doesn't Look Good...

Let me first say that this is only my results and opinion. You may do better. Then again, you may have the same experience I had.

I decided to put Cell Phone Cash to the test and do what was instructed in the first module of videos. I put $50 into ad credits to try and do EXACTLY what was shown.

The bottom line? Lot's of impressions...my ad was clicked a lot too...but NO SALES.

It also occurred to me that there is no way for me to know for sure that the ads are actually going out to anyone. Since I don't own an iPhone, I don't even know what people would see.

For me, the bottom line is being able to use the system to make money. So far, this has not worked for me following the instructions given.

In my opinion, this product is misleading. And in today's "hurry up and give it too me" society, the fact that the videos are not given except a week at a time will turn a lot of people off.

I leave the decision up to you.

1 comment:

  1. hi,

    I also bought the system , followed the instructions and no sales yet ! I already spent $50 usd and had many clicks, but no sales...

    whats the solution? promoting just CPA offers? what about CB products? already promoted one product... but no sales!

    francisco

    ReplyDelete